Infusion Therapy – What are the benefits?
26.09.2017 - Bio-R, Therapies
In today’s medical world, many diseases be can efficiently treated by an oral micronutrient medication. However, an infusion can be a necessary alternative to oral medication, if oral therapy is not tolerated or if it makes sense to bypass the gastrointestinal tract.
Infusion therapy involves the direct introduction of essential fluids, vitamins, and minerals via an intravenous drip into the bloodstream. This is because administering supplements directly into the blood stream allows for total absorption as they avoid being processed by the gut (which can result in decreased physiologic availability due to the digestive system). With infusion therapy, concentrated active ingredients increase immediately and directly in the body cells.
As an additional approach to our therapy methods, The Kusnacht Practice uses an extensive form of infusion therapy, which is individually adapted to our clients’ needs and physical state. One of the reasons behind this is because our extensive analysis of the gut has shown that clients with an addiction often suffer from a reduced or impaired gut system. For these clients, we carry out in depth laboratory testing of the blood, hair and urine in order to provide, together with a restoration of the gut treatment, a sophisticated infusion therapy to replace all the identified deficiencies.
Another example of a meaningful deficiency treatment is iron infusion if a client is suffering from anemia. Often people can experience problems when taking iron tablets as the iron can irritate the gut causing constipation. Consequently, a lot of the iron is less likely to be absorbed in the blood. If we provide an iron infusion, the total amount of iron is available for the body and the iron stock is immediately replenished following one or two infusions.
Benefits of infusion therapy can include:
- It helps to stimulate and boost the immune system, making it easy to fight or prevent diseases.
- It improves productivity of individuals, most especially people with busy and hectic work schedules by increasing their energy levels and preventing stress from taking its toll on the body.
- It improves response to medical therapy in people with immunosuppressive states and debilitating illnesses.
- It corrects deficiencies cause by inadequate intake of vitamins and minerals.
- It slows down the aging process and makes you look younger and feel good.
At The Kusnacht Practice, we check on a case by case basis the best point to support our treatment with an infusion therapy and what will work best for the client.
For more information, please contact us here