Residential Codependency Treatment
— Suffering based on fake facts
View our video on codependency and our treatment at The Kusnacht Practice
Symptoms and effects of codependency
Codependency is a learned behaviour that can be passed from one generation to the next in dysfunctional families. Suffering from fear, anger, pain or shame, which is ignored or denied is an outcome of the disorder. Underlying issues may also include physical, emotional or sexual abuse. However, with the help and support of qualified professionals and clinical experts, it is possible to overcome codependency.
The most common symptoms of codependency
- having difficulty making decisions
- having difficulty identifying own feelings
- having difficulty communicating with others
- lacking trust in yourself and poor self-esteem
- over-controlling other people
- subordinating personal needs to the needs of others
- feel a fear of being abandoned
- chronic feelings of boredom and emptiness
At The Kusnacht Practice, we serve to understand the sources of problems and look at how you maintain relationships with people in your environment. We designate the path of building relationships that lead to independence rather than submissiveness. In our premium clinic, the effectiveness of interpersonal therapy is often strengthened by cognitive methods that allow us to confront a dysfunctional dichotomous way of thinking about a dependent personality. Our tailor-made therapeutic plan is designed to strengthen weakened personality structures and remodel relationships. Comfortable conditions and exceptional care allow you to regain a sense of autonomy and happiness.